7/14/12

Mauritius Stamps : Gandhi Miniature sheet price all time low.!!


Hello Gandhi Collectors,

As I mentioned in my previous blog posts about Mauritius 1969 Gandhi USED covers are questionable.



On November 5th, 2011 Mauritius, 1969 Gandhi stamp sheet with 6 Gandhi stamps was sold for only 1 Euro.!!!

Can't beleive it after 40+ years it's value is not appreciating at all. Very nice stamp sheet with 6 Gandhi stamps which display his various life stages photographs of Mahatma Gandhi. According to me this is one of the best sheet of Mahatma Gandhi with excellent design on all sides of margin.




Price sold : 99 cents (under $1).


I think because of sheer quantity of this sheet the price is not appreciating at all.

I am now feel ashamed to telling me what price I paid for this stamp sheet from CANADA ebay seller.!!!  So beware when you see CANADA ebay seller selling Gandhi Stamps. THINK TWICE. Want to know what price I paid then let me know. You will be amazed and surprised.

One of the reason I paid heavy price was because no were to see what's going on in Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and that's the reason I am writing this blog post so new collectors knows the pricing, trends and amazing things in Gandhi Stamps collection,  so new collectors will not feel ashame  to share with other Philatelists about pricing.!!


Thanks
Ketankumar Patel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...