10/13/11

Sao Tome Gandhi stamps - 1980 sheet with stamp in stamp with Gandhi and other leaders - Why you will quit Gandhi Philately Part - 8

Hello Gandhi Collectors,

Recently I bought Sao Tome 1980 Sheet for 6 Euros from delcampe.net which  has 12 countries leaders who helped them to shape their countries including Mahatma Gandhi , George Washington, Lenin and others. This stamp sheet was issued to celebrate 5th Anniversary of Sao Tome Principe Independence from Portugal.

You can read my previous blog post about  Sao Tome Gandhi stamp.



You can see there were more than 5-6 sheets were sold for 6 euros. Click this link  to see selling price of this Sao Tome sheet or you can see in following screen shot.


I bought only one of that as it does not make sense to accumalte stamp like this or it will demand premium in future because there are lot of stamp sheet available. It's not RARE.!!

I think I paid right price for this stamp and if I paid higher price than I will quit Philately hobby because it don't justify to collect this  kind of sheets at high price. I see lot of exhibition where I don't see this kind of stamp sheet in stamp exhibitions.

If you like this post and want to know more about pricing on Gandhi stamps then you will like my other following blog posts.




Thanks
Ketankumar Patel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...